The digital KAMA CPX positioning device speeds up all types of positioning tasks and proves to be a highly effective timesaver: up to a 90% reduction in set-up time can be achieved. The clichés are mounted on the mounting plate directly in the target position which the software calculates including thermal expansion.
Additional time savings: while the cliché is being positioned on the CPX, the stamping machine is still free for production and can be used for finishing a different order at the same time.
For printing companies with frequent hot foil stamping orders, the CPX is a great way to boost efficiency during finishing. The camera-based positioning system is suitable for all flat-bed embossing machines. We offer two formats.
- Hot Foil Stamping
- Hologram Application
- Braille Embossing
- Set-up time savings thanks to software supported positioning outside the embossing machine
- Easy to operate
- Temperature-corrected target position is calculated and displayed by the system
- More uptime for the stamping machine
- For all positioning work for hot foil stamping and hot-cut
- NEW CPX 106 for all common flat-bed embossing machines for the B1 sheet format
|KAMA CPX 76||NEW: KAMA CPX 106|
|Frame size, max.||700 x 855 mm||860 x 1.300 mm|
|Measuring range, max.||600 x 785 mm||800 x 1.100 mm|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||1.220 x 1.120 x 1.800 mm||1.700 x 1.450 x 1.800 mm|
|Directly compatible with||ProCut 58 Foil, ProCut 76 Foil, ProCut 76 Foil Packaging||ProCut 76 Foil and Packaging Edition|
|Also suitable for use with||other hot foil stamping machines||other hot foil stamping machines|
Live and with your questions.
Sales Partner for KAMA Solutions